Skip to main content

House and Key Sampler #2 PDF Chart





New chart! I really enjoyed designing that key. It has such an antique look to it, don’t you think?

Details:

The House and Key Sampler #2 cross stitch chart features an alphabet, an antique key, and a house with smoke wafting out of the chimney. This could be stitched for your own house, placed on a desk, or given as a housewarming gift. It could be framed, made into a wall hanging or pillow, and placed by your front door to greet every house guest.

On the pictured model above, I used one color throughout, DMC 311. The fabric is 18 count Ivory Aida.
Finished Size on 18 count Aida: 11.28 cm x 11.28 cm (4 1/2" x 4 1/2")
Stitch Count: 80 wide x 80 high.
In the pictured model above, I added initials. These initials will not be shown in the chart that is sent to you, that area will be left blank so that you can insert your own initials using the alphabet from the sampler if you wish.
This is a PDF digital download cross stitch chart. Nothing will be physically sent to you. 

Link to the chart is here.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Block Sampler

 It's been a while since I posted a free cross stitch chart, so here you go: Isn't it pretty? I designed this one a while ago, but never got around to posting it. I've noticed a lot of quilters have been getting in to cross stitch lately. Welcome to the cross stitch world! Maybe this chart will be stitched by quilters who like cross stitch, and cross stitchers who like quilting.  Some details about this chart: stitch count is 70w x 70h If you stitch it on 18 count aida, the dimensions will be approximately 3-3/4 inches (9.9cm) wide by 3-3/4 inches (9.9cm) high.  It uses 3 colors, all in DMC: Blanc, 996, 801 Link to the free PDF is here  Leave a comment below with your progress pics and any color changes you make!  Happy Stitching!

Friday Update: Halloween Moon Edition

Halloween Stitching Time!  For the most part, Cross Stitch people fall into two camps: seasonal stitchers, and non-seasonal stitchers. After pondering this question for a bit, I've decided that I'm firmly in the seasonal stitcher camp.  Bearing that in mind, you can imagine how excited I am about my Halloween wip ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ It's been awhile since you've seen this one, so allow me to re-introduce you to Trick or Treat Moon   Stunning. Found it in this magazine, Cross Stitch & Needlework, October 1996: This issue has an absolute ton of amazing Halloween and Fall charts. If Halloween stitching is something you like, then this magazine is a must have.  I think I started this one two years ago. Maybe last year... Anyway, here's my progress so far: That checkerboard border is so much fun. It stitches up really fast. Zooming in on that purple blob on the right: Yes, that is a cat. It may not look like much now, but just you wai...

Fashionably Late Wishes, Tons of Flowers, and Ravioli

Happy Tuesday! Although it’s a bit late, happy World Cross Stitch Day! Mind you, I didn’t know that World Cross Stitch Day even existed, but now that I do, I’m prepared for next year. Maybe I’ll make a chart in commemoration of the day… maybe. But that’s all the way in the future, and a whole year from now. Stay tuned! Click here to continue reading