How was your weekend? Mine was filled with cross stitch and sheet pan pizza. (Not at the same time though!) Have you ever made pizza at home before? My Mother has used the same pizza dough recipe for about forty years, and every time it turns out deliciously amazing. A few years back, my Mother and I went shopping at a thrift store and found one of the most amazing finds ever… a pizza stone! It was there on a shelf, and didn’t cost an arm and a leg! And it’s true, the pizza stone really does make a nice, crispy pizza crust.
Halloween Stitching Time! For the most part, Cross Stitch people fall into two camps: seasonal stitchers, and non-seasonal stitchers. After pondering this question for a bit, I've decided that I'm firmly in the seasonal stitcher camp. Bearing that in mind, you can imagine how excited I am about my Halloween wip 👻🎃 It's been awhile since you've seen this one, so allow me to re-introduce you to Trick or Treat Moon Stunning. Found it in this magazine, Cross Stitch & Needlework, October 1996: This issue has an absolute ton of amazing Halloween and Fall charts. If Halloween stitching is something you like, then this magazine is a must have. I think I started this one two years ago. Maybe last year... Anyway, here's my progress so far: That checkerboard border is so much fun. It stitches up really fast. Zooming in on that purple blob on the right: Yes, that is a cat. It may not look like much now, but just you wai...
Comments
Post a Comment