Skip to main content

Shop Update #1

What's New in the Shop!

Here it is; my first shop update.

I've been a busy beaver lately. I've made a new shop logo(displayed on the left hand side of the blog), renovated the way the blog looks,designed new charts, made some finishes, and started designing some new charts. New charts, you ask? Of course I'll show you!

Letter E 

Letter E by EmnEllie
Letter E by EmnEllie
Continuing the Alphabet Series, I've finished the Letter E.  This single color chart could be stitched as a decoration for your home, hung in a nursery, used as an accessory for your desk or office space, a present for a friend or family member, or even given as a housewarming gift.

Christmas Manger

Christmas Manger by EmnEllie
Christmas Manger by EmnEllie
Snowflakes fall from the sky, past a Christmas ornament with traditional scenes of the season. The first band of the ornament has crosses, the second band has an angel with his trumpet. Band three has palm trees and a manger, band four has camels, and the following bands sport various other motifs. 

Irish Welcome 

Irish Welcome by EmnEllie
Irish Welcome by EmnEllie
Céad míle fáilte; a hundred thousand welcomes in Gaelic. Intricate bands surround this cheerful Irish greeting. This could be stitched for your own house, placed on a desk, or given as a housewarming gift.

That's all!

I plan on posting my next shop update at the beginning of January, so keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, hope y'all have a lovely week, and I'll see everyone in my next weekly update. Until then,

Happy Stitching!

Marisol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Update: Halloween Moon Edition

Halloween Stitching Time!  For the most part, Cross Stitch people fall into two camps: seasonal stitchers, and non-seasonal stitchers. After pondering this question for a bit, I've decided that I'm firmly in the seasonal stitcher camp.  Bearing that in mind, you can imagine how excited I am about my Halloween wip 👻🎃 It's been awhile since you've seen this one, so allow me to re-introduce you to Trick or Treat Moon   Stunning. Found it in this magazine, Cross Stitch & Needlework, October 1996: This issue has an absolute ton of amazing Halloween and Fall charts. If Halloween stitching is something you like, then this magazine is a must have.  I think I started this one two years ago. Maybe last year... Anyway, here's my progress so far: That checkerboard border is so much fun. It stitches up really fast. Zooming in on that purple blob on the right: Yes, that is a cat. It may not look like much now, but just you wai...

Quilt Block Sampler

 It's been a while since I posted a free cross stitch chart, so here you go: Isn't it pretty? I designed this one a while ago, but never got around to posting it. I've noticed a lot of quilters have been getting in to cross stitch lately. Welcome to the cross stitch world! Maybe this chart will be stitched by quilters who like cross stitch, and cross stitchers who like quilting.  Some details about this chart: stitch count is 70w x 70h If you stitch it on 18 count aida, the dimensions will be approximately 3-3/4 inches (9.9cm) wide by 3-3/4 inches (9.9cm) high.  It uses 3 colors, all in DMC: Blanc, 996, 801 Link to the free PDF is here  Leave a comment below with your progress pics and any color changes you make!  Happy Stitching!

Secret Doors, a New Chart, and a Tree

  Photo by  Stefan Steinbauer  on  Unsplash Do you know what I've always wanted? A secret door. And not just any secret door, but a secret door that looks like a bookcase. How cool would it be to wander through your house, and make a detour to your secret reading nook, that's nestled behind your secret door? I've heard that they sell them at places like Lowe's, so who knows, maybe one day I'll get one. It would be the perfect addition to the castle! While I don't have a secret door (sigh!) I do have a new listing in my Etsy shop. Behold! Here's a smaller sized, Irish inspired cross stitch monogram sampler. Motifs included throughout the design are classic Irish themes such as a shamrock, a harp, flowers associated with St. Brigid, Celtic knots, and Celtic bands. Perfect as desk or home decor to display your Irish pride. Great present for Irish friends or loved ones. In the pictured model above, the initials "A.Q." have been stitched. In the chart t...